MGUMC exists to:
entice people to come,
encourage them to belong,
engage them in worship,
enable them to grow,
equip them for ministry.
Sunday Worship Times
Traditional - 8:30am
Sunday School - 9:45am
Contemporary - 11:00am
Map/Directions to MGUMC
Myrtle Grove UMC on Facebook
Myrtle Grove United Methodist Church, nestled in an area which has all the charm of mammoth oak trees, is located in the heart of West Pensacola. It enjoys easy access to beaches and proximity to the Pensacola Navy Base. Since its inception in 1943, the church has remained true to its Biblical and Wesleyan roots, while maintaining openness to the Holy Spirit.
These are a few of our favorite things:
- proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ and showing its relevance to everyday life
- celebrating the diversity of a congregation where all the people do not look alike or worship alike
- enjoying the love, the laughter, and the learning we share in the "household of faith"
- serving the needs of hurting people in the community and the world
- working with others to improve life in the community